El Paso Labor Lawyer Uniquely Qualified to Represent You
Protecting the rights and interests of individuals and families in El Paso and Las Cruces
I, Dennis L. Richard, founded my firm as a civil litigation practice to protect the rights and interests of individuals and families in El Paso and surrounding communities in Texas, and Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Clients come to me when they are facing extremely difficult times in their lives. I am always ready to step up and deliver experienced counsel and guidance. I am not afraid to stand up to big insurance companies — since I once defended them, I know their tactics and strategies, so I am able to build a stronger case on your behalf.
- I have recovered millions for my clients in civil cases, and with my proven record of success, I’m ready to work for you. My experience speaks for itself: I have represented clients in more than 150 jury trials.
- I’ve been board certified in personal injury and civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for 31 years — an accomplishment attained by fewer than three percent of all Texas attorneys.
- I have represented injured workers in West Texas and New Mexico since 1986.
- I’m a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum — an achievement in trial advocacy for receiving verdicts and settlements in excess of one million dollars.
- I was invited into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers — for attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, leadership, influence, reputation, stature and profile in the trial attorney community as viewed by the organization, other trial lawyers, members of the bench and the public at large.
- As a former FBI special agent and Beaumont and Houston assistant district attorney, I apply the skills honed in those positions to each case I work on today.
- As a former insurance defense lawyer, who spent eight years defending large insurance companies, I am not intimidated by their tactics; my experience enables me to build you an even stronger defense.
- I’ve been a Texas Super Lawyer, selected by peers and reported by Texas Monthly Magazine, from 2007 – 2013 — an accomplishment attained by fewer than five percent of all Texas lawyers and a testament to my ability and success as a trial lawyer.
- I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — a distinction signifying the highest quality legal work, professionalism and ethical standards.
Las Cruces labor lawyer committed to clients — and never losing sight of their legal goals
My vast trial experience has benefited clients needing to sue or to be defended in a lawsuit. Your interests are always my top priority, and I am focused on providing justice for you in the following matters:
Sometimes the only road to resolution is through litigation. I take my responsibility seriously, knowing that the results I achieve for you may have a lasting impact on your life. I work tirelessly from the early stages of your case onward, emphasizing communication, persistent advocacy and attention to all aspects of your case no matter how complex.
Successfully serving individuals and families in West Texas
I proudly serve individuals and families in Texas and New Mexico, focusing on the cities of El Paso and Las Cruces.
Effective and aggressive representation by this labor lawyer in El Paso and Las Cruces
When you need sound legal counsel from an experienced trial attorney, call me at the Law Office of Dennis L. Richard at 915-219-5008 or contact me online to set up a free initial consultation.